A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Boyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
- Pomerene Hospital
- East Holmes Family Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Edward Boyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim E. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Kim Boyd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kim Boyd practices Family Medicine near Berlin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Baltic, OH and Walnut Creek, OH.
See Berlin Primary Care Doctors.