A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Burgess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Burgess, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Sherwin Burgess MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kim S. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Kim Burgess has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Burgess practices Pediatrics near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Pediatricians.