A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Burgess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Burgess, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim S. Burgess practice?
Dr. Kim Burgess practices Pediatrics near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Flower Mound Pediatricians.