Overall Review

3.3

February 18th, 2015
Love, love, love Dr. Burgess! We have been seeing her for over 11 years and she is incredible. I also like how she is conservative in her use of antibiotics.

June 6th, 2011
MMomMom of other of 3- Highland Village TX
Dr. Kim Burgess has been our pediatrician since my 12 yr old daughter was 6 months old. Dr. Burgess diagnosed Pnuemonia in her left lung, finding the exact location of the troubling area with her stethoscope, alone. Her diagnoses was later confirmed with an ex-rays she recommended that we obtain. Amazing! She was able to tell me where the spot was on her lung with a stethoscope, alone. That was about 9 years ago. She also recommends natural preventatives, such as change in diet, along with-- or before meds are prescribed. I've referred several other mothers to her over the years---all of which have given me rave reviews and thanked me for referring them to her. I notice Dr. Burgess always goes above and beyond in her practice as she is highly ethical. She is a person with a high standard of integrity. If you don't want to hear the truth concerning all aspects of your child's health then go elsewhere,as doctor Burgess will tell it like it is. That, I value and respect most!

May 10th, 2011
If you disagree with her diagnoses she will report you to Child Protective Services even if it is a optional drug.