A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Burrell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim O. Burrell practice?
- Dr. Kim Burrell practices Ophthalmology near Centennial, CO.