A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Burrell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim O Burrell DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kim O. Burrell practice?
- Dr. Kim Burrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kim Burrell practices Ophthalmology near Centennial, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Bakersfield, CA.