A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burrell
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Burrell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Burrell DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kim Burrell practice?
- Dr. Kim Burrell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kim Burrell practices Ophthalmology near Centennial, CO.