A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Man:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Man is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Man
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Man Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Man graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Man has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Ching Man DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Man practice?
- Dr. Kim Man has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kim Man practices Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Troy, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.