Learn more about Dr. Kim Man:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Man is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Man
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Man Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Man graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Man has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Ching Man DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Man practice?
- Dr. Kim Man has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Man practices Cardiovascular Disease near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Cardiologists.