A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Man:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Man is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Man graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Man has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Ching Man DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Man practice?
- Dr. Kim Man has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kim Man practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.