Learn more about Dr. Kim Man:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Man is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Man graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Man has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Man accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Man practice?
Dr. Kim Man practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Cardiologists.