A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim C Miller MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kim Miller has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kim Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Radiologists.