Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Caban
Dr. Kim Caban, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Miami, FL (and 4 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Caban is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty and Jackson Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kim Caban has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Kim Caban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Michael Plaza
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Miami, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Tatiana Froud
Nuclear Medicine, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Miami, FL 0 mi23
Dr. George Marzouka
Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi8