A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Chan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Hoang Chan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly H. Chan practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Chan practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.