Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Charney
Dr. Kim Charney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology, Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Charney is affiliated with St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group, St. Joseph Hospital - Orange and St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians. Dr. Charney has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kim Charney has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kim Charney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Sami Hamamji
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Orange, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. William Foley
Orange, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Eric Pham
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Orange, CA 0.01 mi13