Learn more about Dr. Kim Charney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Charney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Charney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Charney graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Charney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim J Charney MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Charney practice?
- Dr. Kim Charney has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Charney practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.