A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Chew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chew graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Chew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Yin Chew MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kim Y. Chew practice?
- Dr. Kim Chew has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Chew practices Anesthesiology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Anesthesiologists.