A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Chillag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Chillag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Chillag, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chillag graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chillag has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chillag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Chillag practice?
Dr. Kim Chillag practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC and Irmo, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.