Learn more about Dr. Kim Chillag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Chillag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chillag
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chillag Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Chillag, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chillag graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chillag has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim J Chillag MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Chillag practice?
- Dr. Kim Chillag has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Chillag practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.