Dr. Kim Chillag Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Chillag?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Kim Chillag?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2016

Knee replacement---total right knee

Dr. Chillag did my full knee replacement years ago and it is still so good and I am agile and no pain at all in that knee. Dr Chillag was kind, prompt and the best physician that I have ever been associated with. I highly recommend him.

October 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor and would recommend him highly

October 13th, 2015

Best Hip And Knee Surgeon in Columbia, SC

I received a complete hip replacement, and the surgery couldn't have went smoother. Dr. Chillag is an excellent doctor and surgeon. When it comes time for my knee replacement, Dr. Chillag is the only doctor for me.

April 23rd, 2013

Total Knee Replacement Both Knees

After retirring from Bell South,with many years of knee problems;Dr. Chillag replaced my knees.One in 04' the other in 08'.I have been blessed. Knee replacement is the best surgery I've experienced.Thanks to Dr. Chillag and his assistant, Pattie.They have an excellent reputation .

April 27th, 2012

Awesome

I met Dr. Chillag in 2006 when I had my 1st Hip replacement. In 2007 I had my 2nd.I felt totally confident with him and his staff. In 2011 I had to have both re replaced due to a recall. The whole team is as wonderful to me like family. Every physical and emotional need I required was handled without hesitation. I can say without a doubt surgically he and his team are top notch The extra care especially by being most careful that there be no opportunity for infections to occur. I am very grateful and feel honored to have been Dr Chillag's patient. I can say with out a doubt that between him, Patti,Debbie,Kaylin,Terri&Christen there are no other medical facilities more competent or compassionate. God has blessed us with them. In short I do recommend Dr. Kim Chillag @ Moore Orthopaedics. tsmp

August 24th, 2011

Dr Kim John Chillag is wonderful

I've known Dr Chillag ever since he joined the Moore Orthopaedic group. He is honest, sincere and above all completely knowledgeable in all phases of orthopaedics. His specialty is total joint replacement and his patients do very, very well.One note to the Vital.com webmaster. Dr. Kim J. Chillag is male not female.I am an orthopaedic nurse and have seen for myself what a superior surgeon he is.

June 15th, 2011

I found Dr Chillag to be very caring and professional. Have had two total knee replacements over a period of 6 years without complications.He uses current surgical procedures pre and post op. I do and would highly recommend him as an orthopaedic surgeon.

July 18th, 2017