A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Clabbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Clabbers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clabbers
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Clabbers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clabbers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Clabbers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Marie Clabbers MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Clabbers practice?
- Dr. Kim Clabbers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Clabbers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Surgeons.