A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Clabbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Clabbers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clabbers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clabbers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clabbers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Clabbers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Marie Clabbers MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Clabbers practice?
- Dr. Kim Clabbers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Clabbers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Surgeons.