A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Cockins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Cockins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cockins
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cockins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Cockins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cockins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Alden Cockins MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim A. Cockins practice?
- Dr. Kim Cockins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Cockins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists and Brownsville Cardiologists.