Learn more about Dr. Kim Cockins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Cockins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cockins
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cockins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Cockins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cockins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Alden Cockins MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim A. Cockins practice?
- Dr. Kim Cockins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Cockins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists and Brownsville Cardiologists.