Learn more about Dr. Kim Coffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Coffman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Coffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Coffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Madison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim J Coffman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Coffman practice?
- Dr. Kim Coffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Coffman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Internists and Idaho Falls Cardiologists.