A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Coffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Coffman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Coffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Madison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Jacob Coffman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Coffman practice?
- Dr. Kim Coffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Coffman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Internists and Idaho Falls Cardiologists.