A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Collinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Collinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collinson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim a. Collinson practice?
Dr. Kim Collinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.