Dr. Kim Collinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
Excellent staff and very good bed side manner, makes time for his patients. All and all would highly recommend Dr. Collinson

February 4th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor !!

July 6th, 2015
There is absolutely no better...wouldn't trust anyone else..top notch!

May 11th, 2015
Dr. Collinson was not very understanding nor helpful in my situation. Seemed insulted that I questioned him. Staff was very friendly and helpful. My wait time was reasonable.

March 23rd, 2015
Love him,but the woman in there seems bitter and "uptight".. But you gotta see whoever is there I guess! He gets the job done and "cuts up" while doing it.. I'm not nervous with him like most OBGYN's I've been too. I wish the nurses would call back faster than what they do though.

February 7th, 2015
absolutely wonderful
In my opinion.. he is the only one i would ever see.. he is always there when u need him, he is so respectful, and understanding ..he will talk to u and make u as comfortable as he can.. he cares so much about his patients.. he is always checking up on u..he is straight forward and will let u know real quick what needs to be done..i would recommend him to anyone

September 5th, 2013
Great Docter!!!!
Dr. Collinson is a wonderful doctor. He has delivered two of my three babies and everything went very well. I recommend him to everyone I know. I would not trust anyone but him to deliver my babies and he knows how to keep you calm when your husband/boyfriend doesn't know what to do.

August 31st, 2013
The best OBGYN ever!!!
Collinson delivered me and a couple of my siblings. When I found out I was pregnant my mom told me to go to him. He is a wonderful doctor! He truly cares about his patients and he eases your mind. He does everything in his power to help you and make sure you have a safe and easy delivery. I recommend him to anyone and everyone!!!

October 30th, 2012
great care
i went to him at a young age and i was a very sick patient when i did go and he would joke around and call me tiny and tell me i need to gain weight because i was struggling to keep food down and he was a great and caring dr

February 11th, 2012
simply the best!
Dr Collinson to me is the all time OBGYN! when I had my twins 22 years ago and was in preterm labor he stayed at the hospital with me until my dose was regulated. He gave us his cell number because I ended up at UT giving birth prematurely. He is now taking care of me due to other female issues and hes simply amazing!

July 6th, 2011
I can't say enough about him!!! WONDERFUL!!
I had gotten a bad diagnosis from a prior ob/gyn, and I went to him as a second opinion, and he eased my mind and did several tests and found that the other doctor, who was trying to force me into surgery, was actually wrong, and showed me the proof. Dr. Collinson, Nikki, and the staff are all wonderful, private, and caring, and I ended up making him my permanent doctor. He knew that I was scared and talked me through all the process, and was even fine with my fiance coming in with us. For those who are nervous about the thought of going to a man, don't be. Trust me, I was at first, but he has such a calming and caring demeanor that I felt instantly comfortable. Also, they always have a woman nurse in there with you so it isn't just you and the doctor. His office and equipment is very up-to-date, and I have actually recommend him to several people...even my mom is a patient of his now!

February 15th, 2011
Dr.Collinson was a Great Doctor for me I was young and he was very nice and answered all my question. I have recommend him to anybody that asks