A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Combs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Combs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Combs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Hurm Combs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim H. Combs practice?
- Dr. Kim Combs has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Combs practices Family Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Family Physicians.