Dr. Kimberly Combs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Combs?

February 27th, 2015

If you want to diagnose yourself and get meds...this is good. if you really want to know what is wrong..not so good.

December 5th, 2013

Dr. Kimberly H. Combs Review

Dr. Combs is a wonderful family doctor. She is caring and always takes the time to listen to what I have to say about my current condition. Dr. Combs is an advocate for great health care and is well connected with the Lynchburg, VA medical establishment allowing her to ensure the best care possible outside of her office. We will use Dr. Combs as our Primary Care Physician for the the foreseeable future.

October 6th, 2013

Kim is one reason I am still here today 13 years ago I almost committed suicide. I came to know Christ and became saved and really changed my life around. Thank you Kim for taking the time to listen and respond righteously to my needs. Love You

November 11th, 2010

MRS

Dr. Combs is the kind of doctor I needed. One who would be my advocate and care giver all the while listening to me and what I know about my body. She is also a compassionate doctor who really cares about me, her patient. I have had great success with her. Wouldn't want any other.

October 21st, 2010

I found her very caring and concerned. She seems a little rushed. She heard and addressed all my concerns.

September 15th, 2009

My diagnosis was missed entirely and I had to make repeated trips to the office until another MD finally diagnosed me. Follow up was almost non-exsistant until someone else stepped in. I will not return to this practioner again!

October 5th, 2017