A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Cooper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim L Cooper MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Kim Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Ophthalmologists.