A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Cooper is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim L Cooper MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Kim Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Ophthalmologists.