Learn more about Dr. Kim Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Cooper is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Cooper practice?
Dr. Kim Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Burlingame Ophthalmologists.