Dr. Kim Countryman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kim Countryman?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Great doctor!!! The best!!

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had.

love my doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I have going to Dr Countryman since I moved to Iowa 23 years ago - She always takes time to listen to me or answer any questions I may have - I received a bad test result when I was 23 and she called me personally and had me come in so we could talk more about my next step of action . After I had my visit with specialist and surgery she called to see how I was doing . I usually only see her once a year for a physical unless I need to like the time I got bitten by a brown recluse spider while camping last summer yikes or when my father died and my neice died of cancer and she helped me with temporary anxiety/depression medication . I like that she doesn't prescribe pills so easily like other doctors are known to do . I have been nothing but happy with her all these years , Honestly don't know what I will do when she retires be hard to find someone as good as she is . Well she says I have ten more years before I have to worry about that :o) Thank You Dr Countryman for your kindness and patience all these years !

NOT HAPPY WITH DR.COUNTRYMEN

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Dr. Countrymen HAS NO CLUE WHAT SHE IS DOING. She was giving me sample's of birth control and never EVER EVER once did the blood test for your liver to make sure the birth control is not hurting your liver and guess what??? Now I am on a liver transplant list and I had to have half of my liver removed because of the samples of the birth control that she was giving me. The birth control caused cyst on my liver and when I had part of my liver removed the doctor's told me I could have died at anytime, and I still can. I had been seeing her for over 15yrs so I trusted her. I thought she knew what she was doing. And I also found out that she has been sued before by people because of things like this. And she is also been kicked out of working at nursing homes I would not send my worst enemy to go and see her. Find another doctor. IF you don't listen to me you may be facing the same things as Iam and I really hope that no one else goes through something like this the pain I have every single day in un believeable I would do anything to turn back time and go see some one else and I would have paid for the birth control but she told me that she knew how my money was tight and I did not have any Insurance so I did not think that what she was giving me would hurt me. And she never EVER gave me the same kind of Birth control it always a different brand. And when I would ask her about doing a liver testing she always said " you are fine because you look healthy" WOW. I guess I was not healthy huh KIM????

Posted on February 24th, 2013

My husband and I and son have been patients of Dr. Countryman's for many years although we only see her a couple times a year - she is the BEST family practice physician you could ask for. Totally focused on her patients and their best interest. We are so fortunate to have her for our family dr.

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I had seen her for years in Grimes before she moved to Waukee, I wasn't satisfied with the dr. in Grimes so I went back to her. She has cared for myself and my children ages 21 and 13 since they were born, I have never known her to wear a coat or scrubs (which helped my children not to fear the dr). She is down to earth, caring and has an awesome bedside manner. Your not just another patient, she cares about YOU and never forgets to ask about my children (by name) when I see her. Great lady, Great doctor!

Best Local Practitioner I have ever seen

Posted on April 12th, 2010

She really cares about her patients. Takes as much time a necessary to diagnos and treat the patient. I have had to see doctors for OVER 40 Years, and she is the best. Over the 40+ years I have been seeing Doctor, they have been from Coast to Coast, and NONE compare with Dr. Countryman.

The best physician I've ever been to!

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

Dr. Countryman has been my family physician for nearly 4 years now and I've never been happier with a doctor! I stumbled upon her office when I lived in an apartment down the street and needed urgent care. Since then I've gone to her for all of my medical needs, as well as those of my two small children. My husband recently switched over to her care also. She is funny, kind-hearted, has a wonderful bedside manner, is very intelligent, and tells it like it is. Highly recommended!!

Posted on September 7th, 2017