Dr. Kim Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Johnson?

September 21st, 2017

Awesome Family Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson for many years. I have complete trust in him. Not only is he an outstanding physician, he's kind and interested in your life because your life and your health go hand in hand. Perfect GP.

September 22nd, 2016

Rude and arrogant

Didn't even make an appointment because of the rude email he sent regarding travel for exam. Was very unprofessional and I will be persuing a formal complaint.

September 19th, 2016

Best Doctor Anywhere

Dr. Johnson has been my physician for close to 15 years and I have always had a great experience. He is kind, friendly and employs a common sense approach to medicine. He is the best.

September 11th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

September 6th, 2015

A+++++

The very best! Caring, personable and knowledgable.

May 9th, 2012

He is cold and uncaring. The office is unorganized and many times they cannot find your file. On several occasions the wrong prescriptions have been called in to the pharmacy. Including the wrong dosage.

April 6th, 2012

I arrived for a 3:15 appointment at 3:07 and was not taken back to an examine room until 4:05 after complaining. I waited until 4:25 and still had not been seen. I was upset and asked for my co-pay back. I was told they would credit me the next day as they had closed their accounts for the day. I will not go back. His staff was rude. I had been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for several years but over time he rushed throught appointment and seemed to be inconvienced if I had any questions or I wanted to discuss my heath care. Look for another Doctor.

March 9th, 2012

Betrayed

Due to the recent arrest of one of his coworkers, whom I'd been a patient of for years. I felt like I was being interegated. I feel horrible for what this person did to you and your staff. But your mannerism was down right rude. I have jumped thru hoops for 4 plus years too the tune of $20,000 dollars for relief. I have tried everything short of surgery, which is "not a option" according to numerous surgeons I have seen.

March 1st, 2012

Hard to Get

A patient for many years, and very hard to see him. He is out of office alot, and you have to see the NP if urgent. Have had several surgeries that may have been avoided if given more attention. Very charming, but does NOT like to answer questions. Pills are the ultimate treatment.

July 15th, 2011

Run!

I have had nothing but bad experiences with Dr. Johnson and his staff. His staff double booked me and then tried to blame me (even though I had the card!); Dr. Johnson accused me of having a bad day when I told him how rude, uncaring, non-responsive and unfriendly his staff was. He had the audacity to blame it on me - after all, he's "one of Phoenix's top rated doctors and you don't get there by providing bad service". Wanna make a bet? He told me to quit smoking when he gave me my lab results. I've never smoked a day in my life! Huh? Whose lab results was I getting?? Very poor experience, time after time.

June 3rd, 2011

General practice

slow for referals, non responsive to immediate problems, and very difficult to get answers to direct questions. There has to be better options in phoenix for decent care. I felt he had an excuse in hs pocket for every question I had about his office slow response to my health questions.Its not rocket science being professional and caring. All American doctors have knowledge. What separates the good from the bad is customer service, and Dr. KJ and staff let my family down.

April 12th, 2011

A glorified traffic cop

All Dr Johnson does is refer you to someone else. He doesn't diagnose or treat anything himself. That means extra fees and expenses for you and your insurance company.