Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rude and arrogant show details Rude and arrogant
Sep 21st, 2016

Didn't even make an appointment because of the rude email he sent regarding travel for exam. Was very unprofessional and I will be persuing a formal complaint.

Best Doctor Anywhere show details Best Doctor Anywhere
Sep 19th, 2016

Dr. Johnson has been my physician for close to 15 years and I have always had a great experience. He is kind, friendly and employs a common sense approach to medicine. He is the best.

A show details A
by Vince Watson on Sep 6th, 2015

The very best! Caring, personable and knowledgable.

May 8th, 2012

He is cold and uncaring. The office is unorganized and many times they cannot find your file. On several occasions the wrong prescriptions have been called in to the pharmacy. Including the wrong dosage.

Apr 6th, 2012

I arrived for a 3:15 appointment at 3:07 and was not taken back to an examine room until 4:05 after complaining. I waited until 4:25 and still had not been seen. I was upset and asked for my co-pay back. I was told they would credit me the next day as they had closed their accounts for the day. I will not go back. His staff was rude. I had been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for several years but over time he rushed throught appointment and seemed to be inconvienced if I had any questions or I wanted to discuss my heath care. Look for another Doctor.

Betrayed show details Betrayed
Mar 8th, 2012

Due to the recent arrest of one of his coworkers, whom I'd been a patient of for years. I felt like I was being interegated. I feel horrible for what this person did to you and your staff. But your mannerism was down right rude. I have jumped thru hoops for 4 plus years too the tune of $20,000 dollars for relief. I have tried everything short of surgery, which is "not a option" according to numerous surgeons I have seen.

Hard to Get show details Hard to Get
Mar 1st, 2012

A patient for many years, and very hard to see him. He is out of office alot, and you have to see the NP if urgent. Have had several surgeries that may have been avoided if given more attention. Very charming, but does NOT like to answer questions. Pills are the ultimate treatment.

Run! show details Run!
Jul 14th, 2011

I have had nothing but bad experiences with Dr. Johnson and his staff. His staff double booked me and then tried to blame me (even though I had the card!); Dr. Johnson accused me of having a bad day when I told him how rude, uncaring, non-responsive and unfriendly his staff was. He had the audacity to blame it on me - after all, he's "one of Phoenix's top rated doctors and you don't get there by providing bad service". Wanna make a bet? He told me to quit smoking when he gave me my lab results. I've never smoked a day in my life! Huh? Whose lab results was I getting?? Very poor experience, time after time.

General practice show details General practice
Jun 3rd, 2011

slow for referals, non responsive to immediate problems, and very difficult to get answers to direct questions. There has to be better options in phoenix for decent care. I felt he had an excuse in hs pocket for every question I had about his office slow response to my health questions.Its not rocket science being professional and caring. All American doctors have knowledge. What separates the good from the bad is customer service, and Dr. KJ and staff let my family down.

A glorified traffic cop show details A glorified traffic cop
Apr 12th, 2011

All Dr Johnson does is refer you to someone else. He doesn't diagnose or treat anything himself. That means extra fees and expenses for you and your insurance company.

Pleasant show details Pleasant
Dec 16th, 2010

I like the fact that when I need an appointment I do not have to wait for weeks. Staff is always pleasant."

They were all wonderful show details They were all wonderful
Nov 29th, 2010

Very nice service, everyone was very caring and thoughtful.

The doctor's and nurses ae outstanding show details The doctor's and nurses ae outstanding
Nov 16th, 2010

My experience with this office and the doctors and nurses have been outstanding. I think that they are great.

pleasant doctor to work with show details pleasant doctor to work with
Oct 27th, 2010

great staff show details great staff
Sep 21st, 2010

Met Tina today and she is awesome. Very helpful, Mindy was great as always. Thank you.

100% recommend show details 100% recommend
Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Kim Johnson has been our family doctor for 15 years. He is kind and compassionate and very knowledgeable. It is easy to understand why he has been chosen as one of Phoenix's " Top Docs" multiple times. I recommend him and his staff 100% !!

Always Helpful show details Always Helpful
Sep 8th, 2010

Always helpful and courteous.

What a great office. show details What a great office.
Sep 3rd, 2010

Came in for my physical, Dr. Johnson is probably one of the best doctors I've had. Very friendly and professional staff. I hate having blood drawn, but Mindy did a great job and with very little pain.

I have been treated courteously show details I have been treated courteously
Aug 5th, 2010

My experience here has never been bellow 5 stars! I find the staff personable, professional and friendly. My appointments have always been on time and I have been treated courteously.

I'm very satisfied show details I'm very satisfied
Aug 3rd, 2010

Everyone is very nice, on time and professional.

Very friendly office. show details Very friendly office.
Jul 28th, 2010

Excellent- everyone is so professional and friendly. I've been here two days in a row and still the same treatment. Very friendly office.

Thank you for everything show details Thank you for everything
Jul 26th, 2010

Everyone is always very friendly and good at making me feel comfortable. My different issues are always addressed. Thank you for everything.

Very thorough! show details Very thorough!
Jul 21st, 2010

Very thorough! Explained every step and made answers clear.

Excellent experience every time. show details Excellent experience every time.
Jul 8th, 2010

Everyone is so friendly and competent excellent experience every time I come here. I've been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for many many years.

Mar 30th, 2010

I really enjoy the office staff and the fact that I can call and get an appointment right away. I don't however like being seen by so many different nurse practitioners who do not diagnose you correctly and do not really seem to care.

Arrogant and abusive show details Arrogant and abusive
Jun 15th, 2009

This doctor will side with his dishonest staff every time. If one of the staff dislikes you for any reason and tells Dr Johnson, I can almost guarantee he will tell you to go elsewhere. This is a poor way to treat people, especially if they are disabled and really depend on him. He knows he has great power to ruin years of your life (legally) if he chooses to.

Don't chose this doctor... show details Don't chose this doctor...
Apr 9th, 2009

During my last and the previous visit paid to this doctor, he spent less than two minutes with me; I wasn't even able to finish telling him the problems I was having and he was gone. I had to ask the nurse (which is also not so friendly) to get him back. ...stay away for this guy if you really you problem to be treated.

Pawn of the Drug Companies show details Pawn of the Drug Companies
Feb 9th, 2009

DR. Kim David Johnson is not a reliable Doctor; you may at some point be expelled from his care without cause or reason, depending on how he feels that day. Communication afterwards is nonexistant except through legal channels. If you are looking for a primary care physician - look elsewhere! You will be happier in the long run. Do your research on review sites like this one and make sure your doctor has a good standing with the community and is not just a drug dealer. This practice prescribes high-end drugs without concern for the patients' finances or health. I was placed on medication that is better left as a last resort that could have had serious side effects - medication that my new doctor promptly took away for the better, saying he would never prescribe this med at first; only if nothing else worked.