Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Judy's Book. DrScore. Kudzu.
May 8th, 2012

He is cold and uncaring. The office is unorganized and many times they cannot find your file. On several occasions the wrong prescriptions have been called in to the pharmacy. Including the wrong dosage.

Apr 6th, 2012

I arrived for a 3:15 appointment at 3:07 and was not taken back to an examine room until 4:05 after complaining. I waited until 4:25 and still had not been seen. I was upset and asked for my co-pay back. I was told they would credit me the next day as they had closed their accounts for the day. I will not go back. His staff was rude. I had been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for several years but over time he rushed throught appointment and seemed to be inconvienced if I had any questions or I wanted to discuss my heath care. Look for another Doctor.

|  Betrayed  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Due to the recent arrest of one of his coworkers, whom I'd been a patient of for years. I felt like I was being interegated. I feel horrible for what this person did to you and your staff. But your mannerism was down right rude. I have jumped thru hoops for 4 plus years too the tune of $20,000 dollars for relief. I have tried everything short of surgery, which is "not a option" according to numerous surgeons I have seen.

|  Hard to Get  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

A patient for many years, and very hard to see him. He is out of office alot, and you have to see the NP if urgent. Have had several surgeries that may have been avoided if given more attention. Very charming, but does NOT like to answer questions. Pills are the ultimate treatment.

|  Dr Hansen  |  show details
by azhelenmo1 at Citysearch on Dec 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have to disagree about Dr Hansen, I`ve been seeing him for many years now and have gotten great care, always has seem bery concerned and helpful with any health or personal issue I have had. Sent me to any specialist that was needed,, Spent plenty of time with me , even making the schedule behind checking on things for me.. I`d have recommended him to MANY people and will continue to do so..

|  Not a good experience at all!! Watch out for Mark Hansen!!  |  show details
by eddiescott at Citysearch on Nov 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr johnson is great! But please beware of the fact that they will switch you to see his nurse practitioner, Mark A Hansen. We made an appointment to see Dr Johnson and when we got there, Mark Hansen walked in. We asked who he was and he said he was Dr. Johnsons associate. Never making us aware that he was not a doctor at all. He rushed the appointment and was VERY rude and abrupt! He spent half of the 5 minute appointment on the computer looking up answers he did not have and the other half running out of the room. He acted superior and very very judgemental!! When we asked where Dr. Johnson was he said he was out of the office. After the 5 minute experience with Mark Hansen we went to the front and they made us aware that indeed Dr. Johnson was in the office and they had no idea why we were put with a nurse practioner. Dr. Johnson is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone, but watch out for the huge ego of Mark A. Hansen!!

|  My Favorite Doc!  |  show details
by LiviaF at Citysearch on Nov 4th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been going to Dr. Johnson for 9 years. He is by the far the best doctor I have ever had in my 57 years.. He is caring, compassionate and takes the time to know his patients. He is truly the best diagnostician I have ever had. Additionally, he has a common sense approach to medicine. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone that is looking for a great doctor. Dr J, you are the best! Thank you for the wonderful care you have given Tom and I.

|  HORRIBLY UNORGANIZED  |  show details
by Sammy773 at Citysearch on Oct 17th, 2011 on citysearch.com

HORRIBLY UNORGANIZED..I`ve been waiting over 2 weeks for the office to approve a generic version of a medication that I should`ve been on 3 weeks ago. No one returns your calls, the voice mail boxes are full, no option to leave a voicemail. I feel I made a mistake coming to this doctor, as it is more like an assembly line than an actual doctors office. Perhaps \"the more the better\" philosophy should not be applied towards patients, that way you can take better care of the ones you have.

|  Run!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

I have had nothing but bad experiences with Dr. Johnson and his staff. His staff double booked me and then tried to blame me (even though I had the card!); Dr. Johnson accused me of having a bad day when I told him how rude, uncaring, non-responsive and unfriendly his staff was. He had the audacity to blame it on me - after all, he's "one of Phoenix's top rated doctors and you don't get there by providing bad service". Wanna make a bet? He told me to quit smoking when he gave me my lab results. I've never smoked a day in my life! Huh? Whose lab results was I getting?? Very poor experience, time after time.

|  General practice  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

slow for referals, non responsive to immediate problems, and very difficult to get answers to direct questions. There has to be better options in phoenix for decent care. I felt he had an excuse in hs pocket for every question I had about his office slow response to my health questions.Its not rocket science being professional and caring. All American doctors have knowledge. What separates the good from the bad is customer service, and Dr. KJ and staff let my family down.

|  Treated with respect  |  show details
by Shirely at Citysearch on Apr 26th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Everyone was pleasant & helpful. I was treated with respect, which is important to me.

|  Always treated good  |  show details
by brigitte reich at Citysearch on Apr 20th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Everything is fine and I am always treated good. Dr. Johnson been real nice to me since I have started to come here.

|  Great and gentle  |  show details
by enave28 at Citysearch on Apr 15th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I was greeted by a smiling recpetionist. The dr. was attending and comforting as always and mindy was great and gentle when she drew my blood.

|  A glorified traffic cop  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

All Dr Johnson does is refer you to someone else. He doesn't diagnose or treat anything himself. That means extra fees and expenses for you and your insurance company.

|  Helpful  |  show details
by YolandaHagermann at Citysearch on Apr 12th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I like all who work here, all are so helpful, I would like to spend a little more time with dr kim but I know he could be with me more if it was necessary

|  Felt very comfortable  |  show details
by coldwell emmi at Citysearch on Apr 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Everyone was very proffesional and comforting. I felt very comfortable and confident with everything that was discussed.

|  Great attitude and promptness  |  show details
by ronnie nobloch at Citysearch on Apr 6th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Although I was late and the computers were down wouth internet, the staff was excellent with the a great attitude and promptness. They were smiling and pleasant, a very good experience.

|  Treated very good  |  show details
by christie schrimpff at Citysearch on Mar 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am treated very good every one in the office is very nice. Biltmore Family Physicians are the best. I been coming here for a very very long time.

|  Fast, kind  |  show details
by gerrystamison at Citysearch on Mar 23rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

I travel from Goodyear to see doctor Johnson will continue to see him so long as I`m in the Phoenix metro area and he`s still practicing. Each visit I get blood drawn - Mindy is an expert at what she does - fast, kind - Thank you Biltmore Family physicians.

|  Fast, kind  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 23rd, 2011 on judysbook.com

|  Very supportive  |  show details
by laurencewestberry at Citysearch on Mar 17th, 2011 on citysearch.com

99.9% of the time staff and doctors are very supportive, professional and nice. My experiences at this office are always good.

|  Very professional staff  |  show details
by euradavis3850 at Citysearch on Mar 15th, 2011 on citysearch.com

It`s always been a great experience and they have very professional staff. Excellent medical.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  always terrific the staff and dr. Johnson are the best  |  show details
by fideliadauer at Citysearch on Feb 25th, 2011 on citysearch.com

always terrific the staff and dr. Johnson are the best

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Today was an all star day everyone was pleasant  |  show details
by marylou az at Citysearch on Feb 24th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Today was an all star day everyone was pleasant

|  thank you for being my Doc.  |  show details
by MishaL at Citysearch on Feb 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

thank you for being my Doc.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  good feeling  |  show details
by PetraL at Citysearch on Feb 4th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Feel good about of how you are regarded and respected around here.

|  always terrific the staff and Dr. Johnson are the best  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 1st, 2011 on judysbook.com

always terrific the staff and Dr. Johnson are the best

|  knowledge  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 1st, 2011 on judysbook.com

|  knowledge  |  show details
by Vanlaar at Citysearch on Feb 1st, 2011 on citysearch.com

Jim and I had a discussion of what I wanted in a Primary Care Doc - someone who could tell by how I looked, the way I spoke, what I said and a few questions would lead to a pretty good idea of what was bothering me - when something is bothering me. I guess you could say, an Old Fashioned Doc, with New Fashioned Knowledge.

|  always terrific the staff and Dr. Johnson are the best  |  show details
by janethemore at Citysearch on Jan 31st, 2011 on citysearch.com

always terrific the staff and Dr. Johnson are the best

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Feel good about of how you are regarded and respected around  |  show details
by Lady Stromont at Citysearch on Jan 31st, 2011 on citysearch.com

Feel good about of how you are regarded and respected around here.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  feel proud  |  show details
by RinaT1 at Citysearch on Jan 27th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I hope this makes you feel proud. When I was looking for a new Primary Care Doc, I asked a lotta people I trust, among them Jim Chase, the Lead Pharmacist at Fry`s at 20th St and Highland. He asked me for a list of Docs working with United Healthcare, and I gave him a list of 97 Docs in this area of town. He got back to me the other day - and the first Doc at the top of his list - was YOU.

|  I love Dr. Johnson the visit i had with him was great!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jan 27th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I love Dr. Johnson the visit i had with him was great!

|  healthcare  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jan 27th, 2011 on judysbook.com

|  I love Dr. Johnson the visit i had with him was great!  |  show details
by bokruediger at Citysearch on Jan 26th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I love Dr. Johnson the visit i had with him was great!

|  Great experience and staff!  |  show details
by Guest2778 at Citysearch on Jan 24th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Great experience and staff!

|  Best experience  |  show details
by AgustinaP at Citysearch on Jan 9th, 2011 on citysearch.com

It was a good experience and I felt really taken care of.

by GuestAZ at Citysearch on Dec 30th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Met Tina today and she is awesome. Very helpful, Mindy was great as always. Thank you.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  good experience  |  show details
by ARIZONA00 at Citysearch on Dec 28th, 2010 on citysearch.com

It was a good experience and I felt really taken care of.

|  Very Caring!  |  show details
by Private User at Citysearch on Dec 23rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kim is very caring. he is very thorough. The staff is very caring too. I have confidence that my health is being taken car of well.

|  Pleasant  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2010

I like the fact that when I need an appointment I do not have to wait for weeks. Staff is always pleasant."

|  Welcoming!  |  show details
by Marcell at Citysearch on Nov 30th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Welcoming and Friendly experience, quick and easy and very good Customer Service. Speedy!

|  They were all wonderful  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Very nice service, everyone was very caring and thoughtful.

|  They were all wonderful  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 29th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Very nice service, everyone was very caring and thoughtful.

|  The doctor's and nurses ae outstanding  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

My experience with this office and the doctors and nurses have been outstanding. I think that they are great.

|  The doctor`s and nurses are great  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 16th, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  It was a great experience  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 3rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

I feel confident and have hope now that my illness problem will soon be curedsolved. Tina really listened and answered all my questions.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  pleasant doctor to work with  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

|  available doctor  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Oct 27th, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  Professional and Caring  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Oct 21st, 2010 on judysbook.com

My physical exam was very caring and professional. Staff is great and makes you feel comfortable.

|  They are all wonderful  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Oct 5th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr. Kim is very caring! He is very thorough. The staff is very caring too. I have confidence that my health is being taken care of well

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  understanding dr.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 22nd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Even though I was late for my appointment I was taken car of with kindness and efficiency.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  great staff  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

|  awesome staff  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 21st, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  100% recommend  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Kim Johnson has been our family doctor for 15 years. He is kind and compassionate and very knowledgeable. It is easy to understand why he has been chosen as one of Phoenix's " Top Docs" multiple times. I recommend him and his staff 100% !!

|  Always Helpful  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

Always helpful and courteous.

|  Friendly Office  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 8th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Like to come to the office. Fast, friendly.

|  What a great office.  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

Came in for my physical, Dr. Johnson is probably one of the best doctors I've had. Very friendly and professional staff. I hate having blood drawn, but Mindy did a great job and with very little pain.

|  What a great office  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 3rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Came in for my physical, Dr. Johnson is probably one of the best doctors I`ve had. Very friendly and professional staff. I hate having blood drawn, but Mindy did a great job and with very little pain.

|  Always helpful & curtious  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 30th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Been with them for over 5 years now and will continue to!

|  excellent  |  show details
by Myotis at Citysearch on Aug 25th, 2010 on citysearch.com

excellent doctor, good support

|  great!  |  show details
by GuestUSER at Citysearch on Aug 19th, 2010 on citysearch.com

short wait time and friendly

|  Always great  |  show details
by DogFoodChef at Citysearch on Aug 18th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Always has great care and great customer service.

|  Helpful and courteous  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 16th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Always helpful and courteous. Been with them for over 5 years now and will continue to!

|  All of my questions were answered  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 9th, 2010 on judysbook.com

The wait from start to finish was very fast and every concern was addressed and every question was answered.

|  I have been treated courteously  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

My experience here has never been bellow 5 stars! I find the staff personable, professional and friendly. My appointments have always been on time and I have been treated courteously.

|  I have been treated courteously  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 5th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  I feel very well taken care of.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 4th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Very friendly and efficient. I always feel very comfortable and well taken care of.

|  I'm very satisfied  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2010

Everyone is very nice, on time and professional.

|  I`m very satisfied  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 3rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Everyone is very nice, on time and professional.

|  Very friendly office.  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

Excellent- everyone is so professional and friendly. I've been here two days in a row and still the same treatment. Very friendly office.

|  Very friendly office.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 28th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Excellent- everyone is so professional and friendly. I`ve been here two days in a row and still the same treatment. Very friendly office.

|  Thank you for everything  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Everyone is always very friendly and good at making me feel comfortable. My different issues are always addressed. Thank you for everything.

|  Thank you for everything  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 26th, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  Great care.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 23rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Great care. Nice office staff. Clean office very caring staff.

|  Very thorough!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2010

Very thorough! Explained every step and made answers clear.

|  Very thorough!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 20th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Very thorough! Explained every step and made answers clear.

|  Very professional  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 13th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Fast and friendly. Very professional. Staff remembered without looking into files for information

|  Excellent experience every time.  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

Everyone is so friendly and competent excellent experience every time I come here. I've been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for many many years.

|  Excellent experience every time.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 8th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Everyone is so friendly and competent excellent experience every time I come here. I`ve been a patient of Dr. Johnson`s for many many years.

|  Love how I am treated  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 1st, 2010 on judysbook.com

Been seing you for 10 years. Love how I am treated. Everyone actually listens to what I have to say, and care about my health. Thanks for such caring environment

|  Friendly and efficient.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jun 28th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I always recieve excellent care and attention when I come to Dr. Johnson`s office. His staff and he are very friendly and efficient.

|  The staff is personable  |  show details
by Guest 9. at Judy`sBook on Jun 9th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I always have good experiences here. The staff is personable

|  Liz, Is excellent.  |  show details
by Guest 9. at Judy`sBook on Jun 8th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Liz, Is excellent. She makes me feel better about me doing better and to try harder about my health.

|  Everyone was very kind  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jun 7th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Everyone was very kind. Liz did a great job making me feel comfortable.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  Thank you for having such quality people on your staff.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jun 1st, 2010 on judysbook.com

Liz Shapiro is an amazing nurse practitioner. She always takes time to listen and really shows that she understands what I am saying. It might be because she is a fellow migraine sufferer, but she has related to me unlike anyone else! I hav...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  I always see the doctor at the scheduled time  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 27th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I always see the doctor at the scheduled time-no waiting. Dr. J. nurse is excellent and compassionate.

|  Always a great experience.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 24th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Have been going to see Dr.Johnson for 15 years now. Would never think of using anyone else as my primary physician. Staff is always friendly and efficient. Always a great experience.

|  Great people.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 20th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I love the people in your office. Liz is great!

|  Always great experience.  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 19th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Always have been there for me and my family. Always great experience.

|  Best Dr. appointment!  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on May 12th, 2010 on judysbook.com

This was by far the best Dr. appointment that I have ever had. Great staff! From a patient

|  I was treated with respect.  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on May 10th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Very well taken care of. Treated with respect and responsible. Anonymous

|  Dr. Johnson is great!  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on May 7th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr. Johnson is great! I can discuss any topic with him openly and in complete confidence. He always returns calls promptly. Anonymous

|  Keep up the good work.  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on May 5th, 2010 on judysbook.com

All the ladies from this office have been very nice to me all the years I have been coming, Keep up the good work. We come from 43rd ave. union Hill so that tells you we like coming here. From a patient.

|  Great care!  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on May 3rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Appointments are easy to schedule. Professional staff, never a problem. Great care!Anonymous

|  I didn`t have to wait long  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 29th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Even though there were many patients waititng I didn`t have to wait long. Got to the back quickly. Lab draw easy. She`s great. Ruth G.

|  I enjoy coming here very much.  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Apr 23rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr. Johnson and staff are very friendly and kind. They answer questions and help in any way they can. I enjoy coming here very much. From a patient

|  We always receive great care.  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Apr 21st, 2010 on judysbook.com

I love the office staff and the great care me and all my family always receive from Dr. Johnson and all the office.From a patient

|  Excellent Care!!  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Apr 19th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I always feel so much better after each visit just because of the personal attention shown. You feel comfortable disscussing all issues and always receive intelligent answers. Excellent Care!!- From a patient

|  Thank you!  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Apr 8th, 2010 on judysbook.com

March 11, 2010 we called the office for advice because Russ was at work having chest and arm pain. We left messages with Karen and Liz and they both returned and said "go" to the ER, he had tests and told him he was having a heart attack.Co...

|  The enire staff is great!  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Apr 5th, 2010 on judysbook.com

The staff in the front are kind, professional. The medical staff are knowledgeable-answer all my questions and take their time. I always feel well taken care of. Mindy is a great asset drawing blood-she is great at her job and always is a p...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  Has always taken great care of me.  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Apr 1st, 2010 on judysbook.com

Always pleasant. Dr.J is always there. Reassuring and listens. Has always taken great care of me.- From a patient.

Mar 30th, 2010

I really enjoy the office staff and the fact that I can call and get an appointment right away. I don't however like being seen by so many different nurse practitioners who do not diagnose you correctly and do not really seem to care.

|  They all have been great!  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Mar 29th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I have dealt with 5 members of the medical staff and probably dozen support staff over the last few years- all have been great! From a happy patient

|  Dr. Johnson is caring.  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Mar 25th, 2010 on judysbook.com

We have been coming to this office for over twenty years. Dr. Johnson takes time to listen. He and the staff are caring and concerned. -Mr. & Mrs. Michael K.

|  They were helpful and understanding  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Mar 23rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

The office staff at Biltmore family was very pleasant and friendly. They were helpful and understanding to all my needs and my families needs.From a patient.

|  Excellent, Compassionate care  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Mar 19th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Excellent, Compassionate care. The staff is professional and helpful. Anonymous

|  All staff very professional.  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Mar 18th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Very Prompt, Never wait in lobby, get results fast, never wait more than 3 days, I would highly recommend this office. All staff very professional. Anonymous

|  It is wonderful staff  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Mar 17th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I have been coming to Dr.Johnson for over 13years and i cant imagine going any where else! I always get personal attention. I never feel Rushed. Dr. Johnson always listens to my concerns and takes the time to discuss them. And with the nurs...

|  Always a caring  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Mar 17th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr. Johnson has always been a caring M.D to me. We need more doctors like him. Anonymous

|  The medical care is excellent  |  show details
by Anonymous U. at Judy`sBook on Mar 16th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I am treated like family. The medical care is excellent. The personalized care is majic to the healing process. Your quick diagnosis and referral to my cancer doc- was life saving. Gery C.

|  Arrogant and abusive  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2009

This doctor will side with his dishonest staff every time. If one of the staff dislikes you for any reason and tells Dr Johnson, I can almost guarantee he will tell you to go elsewhere. This is a poor way to treat people, especially if they are disabled and really depend on him. He knows he has great power to ruin years of your life (legally) if he chooses to.

|  Don't chose this doctor...  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2009

During my last and the previous visit paid to this doctor, he spent less than two minutes with me; I wasn't even able to finish telling him the problems I was having and he was gone. I had to ask the nurse (which is also not so friendly) to get him back. ...stay away for this guy if you really you problem to be treated.

|  Pawn of the Drug Companies  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2009

DR. Kim David Johnson is not a reliable Doctor; you may at some point be expelled from his care without cause or reason, depending on how he feels that day. Communication afterwards is nonexistant except through legal channels. If you are looking for a primary care physician - look elsewhere! You will be happier in the long run. Do your research on review sites like this one and make sure your doctor has a good standing with the community and is not just a drug dealer. This practice prescribes high-end drugs without concern for the patients' finances or health. I was placed on medication that is better left as a last resort that could have had serious side effects - medication that my new doctor promptly took away for the better, saying he would never prescribe this med at first; only if nothing else worked.

|  Watch Out  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 22nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Steer clear of Dr. Kim David Johnson and his practice. I was a patient of his for 6 years and because a member of his staff outright lied to...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Nice & Friendly  |  show details
by sherylad on Sep 26th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Good person to talk to. Gets you in and out quickly with minimal waitng time.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com