A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Murphy, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim D Murphy MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kim D. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Kim Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Murphy practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists.