Dr. Kim Dakin MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2013
Amazing!
Dr. Kim Dakin is more than a Doctor. She is God's gift to Otolaryngology. I was dying of laryngeal cancer and she saved me. My family and I owe her so very much. I am for ever grateful for Dr. Dakin and her wonderful staff.

November 8th, 2012
Do not recommend to anyone!!!
I brought my five year old daughter in for nosebleeds. 1st of all, when I called for the appointment, I was asked if I were a doctors office (never had that happen before). Dr. Dakin shot water up her nose and was with us for no more than five minutes and the girl at the front desk charged me $104 which was 20%. My husband told me that was incorrect so I called my insurance co. and the idiot was only supposed to charge me $25. Then when I got to the pharmacy, I waited about an hour for them to check voicemail and check this and that, looking for her prescription and they did not have it. By that time, the office was closed but I will see how they handle this today. I expect my money back.

September 22nd, 2012
pitiful! I left work early to be on time for appt. No one in waiting room was having unusual or emergent problems. I was having nosebleeds for 45 mins-1 hour or more and waited a few days to be seen. My room was left open and I could see people who came in the office after me we being seen. Finally Dakin was ready to see me after waiting hours patientlty. Dakin looked in my nose then cauterized the right side, which did not give me problems, when i told her, she did the bleeding side (left). after this, i attempted to use the restroom, but my nose kept pouring blood. everyone had purses on shoulders ready to leave. after the 3rd time, dakin told me to go to E R if i continue having probs. My nose bled the whole time i was at drug store afterward. VERY POOR PRACTICE FROM DR DAKIN AND STAFF!!

October 7th, 2011
USCG Captain
diagnosed me with stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma, in 2005. Arranged a treatment regiment, and several surgerys. She took aggressive action, and saved my life, end of story. She is the reason I'm alive, healthy, and a happy, productive person. I can't say any other physician could have done anything better in my treatment, and I still see her for follow up.

January 13th, 2011
horrible!!!!!!!

July 14th, 2010
Caring and Professional
Dr. Dakin has been working with my family since 2005. My daughter has a disability which makes her a very difficult patient and Dr. Dakin and her team go out of their way to make our visit as pleasant as possible. She even works well with other specialists that are a part of my daughter's health care team. My son has peroidic ear problems and she sees him as well. Her treatment plan is always spot on and he is back to normal within the week.

August 27th, 2009
Do not recommend for anything!

December 28th, 2016