A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Dittus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Dittus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dittus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dittus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Dittus, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dittus graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Dittus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Lynnette Dittus MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Dittus practice?
- Dr. Kim Dittus has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Dittus practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Hematologists, and Burlington Oncologists.