A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Dixon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Dixon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Dixon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dixon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Dixon practice?
Dr. Kim Dixon practices Internal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists.