A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Duncan, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Duncan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim F Duncan MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim F. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Kim Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Duncan practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Cardiothoracic Surgeons.