A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Fraser Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Fraser Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Fraser Duncan, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser Duncan graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Fraser Duncan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Fraser Duncan MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim Fraser Duncan practice?
- Dr. Kim Fraser Duncan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kim Fraser Duncan practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Omaha Surgeons.