A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Eagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Eagle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Ann Arbor, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Eagle MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim Eagle practice?
- Dr. Kim Eagle has 19 office locations.
Dr. Kim Eagle practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.