Learn more about Dr. Kim Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Eagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagle
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Eagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Eagle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Eagle MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim Eagle practice?
- Dr. Kim Eagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Eagle practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.