Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Erlich
Dr. Kim Erlich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daly City, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Erlich is affiliated with Seton Medical Center, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center and St Mary's Medical Center. Dr. Erlich has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kim Erlich has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kim Erlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daly City, CA.
Dr. Mary Brzostowicz
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Daly City, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Arnold Goldschlager
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Daly City, CA 0 mi50
Dr. Dale Kocienski
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Daly City, CA 0 mi45