A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Faulkner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Faulkner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Anh T Faulkner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim A. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. Kim Faulkner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Faulkner practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Guadalupe, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.