A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Faulkner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Faulkner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faulkner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim A. Faulkner practice?
Dr. Kim Faulkner practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Guadalupe, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.