A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Fodor is Excellent. Dr. Fodor has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Fodor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fodor graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fodor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Central Vermont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fodor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kim Fodor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Fodor practice?
Dr. Kim Fodor practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT and Cincinnati, OH.
See South Burlington Internists and South Burlington General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kimberly Fodor, Dr. Kimberley Fodor, Dr. Kimberlee Fodor