Learn more about Dr. Kim Garges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Garges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garges
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Garges, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garges graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Physicians Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim J Garges MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Garges practice?
- Dr. Kim Garges has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Garges practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Webster, TX.
See Webster Surgeons.