A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Garges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Garges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garges
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Garges, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garges graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Physicians Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim J Garges MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Garges practice?
- Dr. Kim Garges has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Garges practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Webster, TX.
See Webster Surgeons.