A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Gentry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Gentry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gentry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim R Gentry MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kim R. Gentry practice?
- Dr. Kim Gentry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Gentry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Gastroenterologists.