A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Gentry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentry
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Gentry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gentry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim R Gentry MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kim R. Gentry practice?
- Dr. Kim Gentry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Gentry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Gastroenterologists.