A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Hammerberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Hammerberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammerberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammerberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Hammerberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hammerberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim W Hammerberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim W. Hammerberg practice?
- Dr. Kim Hammerberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Hammerberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.