A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Hammerberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Hammerberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammerberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammerberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Hammerberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hammerberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim W Hammerberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim W. Hammerberg practice?
- Dr. Kim Hammerberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Hammerberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.