Dr. Kim Hardey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 22nd, 2016
He was awesome as well as his staff. I am happy to have switched to him.

December 13th, 2013
Mrs.
Doctor Hardy delivered my three children naturally. I so love this doctor. He was always very tentative at my appointments and was very compassionate. You can tell this doctor loves what he does. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable in his care and my appointments were always exciting and happy. If you are trying to find an OB/GYN, you should 100% consider Doctor Hardy. His staff is also the best. They are high-spirited and on top of their game. My favourite experience with Doctor Hardy is when my daughter was born. I was only 2 cm dialated when he decided to go have lunch, then return to deliver. I began contractions and I felt her fall into position. We called the nurse and she came in, examined me, and began jabbing the button for help. They paged doctor Hardy and he ran back up because he wanted to deliver my baby! I will never forget how important that was to me. Thank you doctor Hardy. I hope life is great for you and your family! We love you!

June 25th, 2012
There are no words....
I wanted to write a review for Dr. Hardey but there just aren't words to REALLY describe HOW nice of a Dr. he is!! He is patient, kind, and he gives you his FULL attention. He looks you straight in the eyes WHILE YOU ARE TALKING to him. VERY VERY soft spoken. He asks you how you are AND MEANS IT. If there is a problem, he sits and asks questions as to HOW this problem can be solved and is actually there for YOU to help solve the problem or TRY HIS BEST. The more I type, the more I WANT to type! A persons' health is a wonderful thing to HAVE. I am very blessed to have GOOD health. I thank GOD for it. AND I thank GOD for Dr. Hardey. ALSO..his staff, very very divine people!! His office and his staff are WONDERFUL!!! I'd surely recommend him to family and friends. Be Blessed.

October 3rd, 2011
I was a patient of Dr Hardey and haven't until recently experienced him as being arrogant and condescending. I felt rushed in his office on more than one occasion and as if my concerns were not valid. This normally isn't his demeanor but it was enough to make me uncomfortable.

February 4th, 2011
It was divine intervention that brought me to Dr.Hardey. My previous Dr. wanted to put me on fertility drugs at 27 years old. A month after I met with Dr. Hardey I was pregnant. He found a very simple solution to my problem. This is why I respect him so much. He will put your well being first. He's so caring and listens to his patients. I have recommended him to several women and will continue to do so.

December 31st, 2010
The BEST Doctor and staff who actually care if you are well!
Dr. Kim A. Hardey is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time and initiative to see what the real problems are and truly cares that his patients get well, and stay well, looks for the causes not just treating symptoms like others do. God Bless Dr. H.

July 3rd, 2010
Best Doctor
Dr. Hardey became my doctor in 2004. I think it was divine intervention because within a month after my visit I became pregnant at 45 years old. He was so wonderful to my husband and I throughout my pregnancy and birth. Now I am going through perimenopause and he has helped me tremendously. I have been to see him multiple times with various symptoms relating to my hormonal imbalances. He has worked with me and never dismissed my symptoms as all in my head. I appreciate his openness to trying different therapies and not just prescribing drugs. I cannot say enough about what a great doctor he has been. If all doctors would like up to his ideal, what a wonderful medical system we would have!!

November 15th, 2009
Why I like Dr. Hardey
I certainly would recommend Dr. Hardey to someone I know, I already have. He is the most caring doctor I know and I have been going to him for many years. He is a good christian man.