A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Haskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Haskins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Stephen Haskins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim S. Haskins practice?
- Dr. Kim Haskins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Haskins practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.