A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Hatcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Hatcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Hatcher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatcher graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Hatcher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Indiana Hosp, Indiana, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Alan Hatcher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim A. Hatcher practice?
- Dr. Kim Hatcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Hatcher practices Family Medicine near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Family Physicians.