A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Hendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Hendrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim C Hendrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Hendrick practice?
- Dr. Kim Hendrick has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kim Hendrick practices Family Medicine and General Practice near , .