A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Hoang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Hoang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Hoang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Hoang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim Hoang practice?
- Dr. Kim Hoang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Hoang practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians.