A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Horowitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Horowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
- Tehachapi Valley Hosp Dist, Tehachapi, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Kim Horowitz practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Family Physicians.