A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Horowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Tehachapi Valley Hosp Dist, Tehachapi, Ca
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Jeffery Horowitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Kim Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Horowitz practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Family Physicians.