A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Horowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Tehachapi Valley Hosp Dist, Tehachapi, Ca
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Jeffery Horowitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Kim Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Horowitz practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Family Physicians.