Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Aug 25th, 2014

Been going here for about 15 years have waited in the waiting room 1 hours and then the exam room 1 hours. They don't know how to weight or measure infants. The staff is rude the doctor is rude the physician assistants are decent if you can get past the rest of environment or if they don't kick you out for complaining. They wanted to reschedule an appointment because paper work needed to be completed and your not allowed to do that in the office which is really frustrating when you take time off of work for your appointment.

Oct 11th, 2013

As of 10/11/13...Not accepting New Patience

Doesn't Care About Patience only Money show details Doesn't Care About Patience only Money
Sep 9th, 2013

I am in a very difficult situation trying to detox off of pain meds. I coordinated with all of my docs before undergoing rapid opiate detox. No doctors will helps me. I am not getting better. They all say go to the other guy, and by the way pay your co-pay on the way out. U.S. Medical Care is the worst in the world. Oh and if you have medicare this guy won't see you.

Excellent, Timely Care Saved my life show details Excellent, Timely Care Saved my life
by Citysearch User on Mar 9th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Horowitz saved my life. I mentioned that I was feeling nauseous on and off. Doc asked a bunch of questions and established that my sympt...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Ok show details Ok
by Citysearch User on Nov 12th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

They are my doctor but mainly just because I have been too lazy to find another one in town. I often have to sit in the waiting room for 30...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com