A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Houde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Houde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Houde graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Houde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Heywood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans