A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Houde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Houde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Houde graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Houde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Heywood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Denise Houde MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim D. Houde practice?
- Dr. Kim Houde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Houde practices Family Medicine near Shrewsbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Shrewsbury Primary Care Doctors.