A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Isaacs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaacs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Isaacs, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Isaacs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Luise Isaacs MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Kim Isaacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Isaacs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Gastroenterologists.