A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim M Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kim Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kim Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Braintree, MA.
See Evanston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.