Learn more about Dr. Kim Josen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Josen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Josen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Josen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Josen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Josen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Josen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Ilene Josen MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim I. Josen practice?
- Dr. Kim Josen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Josen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.