A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Josen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Josen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Josen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Josen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Josen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Ilene Josen MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim I. Josen practice?
- Dr. Kim Josen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kim Josen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.