A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Kerr practice?
Dr. Kim Kerr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Pulmonologists.