A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Marie Kerr MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Kim Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Kerr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Pulmonologists.