Learn more about Dr. Kim Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Marie Kerr MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Kim Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Kerr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Critical Care Practitioners, and La Jolla Pulmonologists.