Learn more about Dr. Kim Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Kramer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Neuroectodermal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim M Kramer MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Kim Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Kramer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.