Learn more about Dr. Kim Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Kramer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Neuroectodermal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Kramer practice?
Dr. Kim Kramer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Oncologists, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Hematologists.