Learn more about Dr. Kim Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Kramer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Neuroectodermal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim M Kramer MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Kim Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Kramer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.