A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Kramer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Neuroectodermal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim M Kramer MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Kim Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Kramer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.