A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Kuhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Kuhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Kuhar, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Patrice Kuhar DO and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim P. Kuhar practice?
- Dr. Kim Kuhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Kuhar practices Internal Medicine near Fountainville, PA.
See Fountainville Internists.