A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Resources
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Smith practice?
Dr. Kim Smith practices Pediatrics near Allen, TX.
See Allen Pediatricians.