A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Lorenzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Lorenzen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Lorenzen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim M Lorenzen MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Lorenzen practice?
- Dr. Kim Lorenzen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Lorenzen practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Mitchell, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Mitchell Pathologists.